UpdraftPlus Premium free download, a leading WordPress plugin renowned for its comprehensive backup capabilities and foolproof restoration process.
Developed by UpdraftPlus, the Premium version of this plugin extends beyond the regular backup functionality, offering additional features that make it a must-have tool for every WordPress website owner. With an intuitive user interface, advanced settings, and versatile backup options, UpdraftPlus Premium reigns supreme in the realm of WordPress backup plugins.
At the core of UpdraftPlus Premium Nulled lies its prime functionality – backup. However, this isn’t just any backup process. UpdraftPlus Premium offers complete backups, encompassing all WordPress files, databases, plugins, and themes. It ensures that every component of your website is securely stored and ready for restoration should any unfortunate data loss occur.
Furthermore, UpdraftPlus Premium introduces the concept of scheduled backups, eliminating the need for manual operation. With the ability to schedule regular backups, website administrators can rest assured that their data is continuously protected, mitigating the risks associated with data loss.
What distinguishes UpdraftPlus plugin nulled from its competitors is its flexibility in terms of storage locations. This premium plugin provides users the freedom to store their backups in various remote locations such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Amazon S3. The inclusion of multiple storage options not only serves as an additional layer of security but also allows users to select the storage service that best aligns with their needs.
In addition to its extensive backup capabilities, UpdraftPlus Premium also excels in the restoration process. The plugin provides an easy-to-use interface that facilitates seamless restoration of backups, minimizing website downtime and ensuring that businesses can quickly recover from any data loss incidents.
One often overlooked but immensely beneficial feature of UpdraftPlus Premium is the incremental backup functionality. This feature allows users to backup only those files that have changed since the last backup, rather than the entire site each time. It saves considerable server resources and storage space while maintaining the most up-to-date version of your website.
Another remarkable feature that the Premium version boasts is its advanced reporting module. The plugin provides detailed logs and reports, enabling website administrators to monitor the backup and restoration processes closely, identify potential issues, and take corrective measures promptly.
The advantages of UpdraftPlus Premium extend beyond its primary function of backup and restoration. It includes a site duplicator/migrator feature, providing an efficient way to duplicate or migrate websites without needing additional plugins. It also offers an automatic backup feature before updates, ensuring your site’s safety before making any significant changes.
UpdraftPlus Premium also prioritizes security, providing robust encryption for backups, ensuring that your data remains secure even in the storage phase. The premium version also provides expert support, ensuring users have access to professional assistance whenever they require it.
In conclusion, UpdraftPlus Premium stands out as a comprehensive solution for WordPress backups and restoration. With its extensive feature set, flexibility in storage options, advanced reporting, and additional functionalities, it provides a holistic approach to data protection. It is a valuable asset for any WordPress website owner, transforming the potentially daunting task of site backup into a straightforward, manageable process. With UpdraftPlus Premium, your WordPress data remains safe, secure, and readily restorable, safeguarding the heart of your online presence.
1.24.1 – 21/Feb/2024
- FEATURE: Implement Backblaze Object Lock support (Premium version)
- FIX: The email backup and basic report setting didn’t work causing notification email confirming backup status couldn’t be delivered to admin’s email address (free version)
- FIX: Fix WP-Optimize premium discovery for UpdraftCentral
- FIX: Regression in 1.23.16 for correcting calls to translation functions which then caused some HTML attributes to be empty
- FIX: Restoring backup sets via Migrate/Clone tab had caused all associated backup entities being downloaded immediately ignoring user preferences about the entities they wanted to restore
- FIX: Third-party library conflict (phpseclib) with WP All Import Pro and AIO WP Migration plugins that caused failure in testing SFTP credentials and backing up to the SFTP remote storage
- FIX: Restore compatibility with WordPress multisite running on versions < 4.9 caused by use of function not present before then
- TWEAK: Add new translation entries for UpdraftCentral
- TWEAK: Got rid of PHP 8.2 deprecation messages caused by a null value being passed to the htmlspecialchars() function and creation of dynamic property
- TWEAK: Got rid of PHP 8.3 deprecation messages caused by calling get_class() without arguments.
- TWEAK: Refactor methods in UpdraftPlus_Database_Utility class
- TWEAK: Send an email if the backup directory is not writable.
- TWEAK: Add and set the
filename\_onlyparameter to reduce search times when looking for specific backup files in Dropbox.
- TWEAK: Autoload PHP secure communication library (phpseclib) in a better way that would prevent already-loaded phpseclib classes (by other plugin) from being used in certain operations
- TWEAK: Add updraftplus_backup_db_header_append filter to allow site owners to include arbitrary content in their database backup header
1.23.16 – 23/Dec/2023
- TWEAK: Added demo link for the family plugin in advertisement
- TWEAK: Removed https / http prefix from s3generic endpoints
- TWEAK: Resolve PHP 8.0 compatibility with ob_implicit_flush function
- TWEAK: Dropbox error logs improvement
- TWEAK: As required by the wordpress.org plugin team, all UpdraftPlus news is forbidden to be displayed in the “WordPress News” section of the dashboard for users of the free plugin even if consent is first given.
- TWEAK: Fix some incorrect calls to translation functions
1.23.14 – 30/Nov/2023
- FIX: Resolved Google Cloud remote storage authentication flow
- TWEAK: Changed updraftvault links functionality to open in different tab
- TWEAK: Clarify significance of warnings in report emails
- TWEAK: Make the news-consent’s layer fit with the confirmation text thus removing empty space that can reveal some of the UpdraftPlus news
- TWEAK: Declare a shim “php_uname” function when it’s found to be undefined to prevent a fatal error in the phpseclib library (which calls it)
1.23.13 – 22/Nov/2023
- FIX: An issue that prevented incremental backups from running via WP-CLI or Cron when the option to backup mu-plugins was enabled but no mu-plugins existed
- FIX: OneDrive remote storage authentication was giving the error “Invalid input.”
- FIX: The option to back up additional, user-chosen files (i.e. the morefiles entity) was no longer present in the UI
- TWEAK: Remove unused “migrator-lite.php” string during search and replace operations
- TWEAK: Replace remaining hardcoded text domain with UPDRAFTCENTRAL_TEXT_DOMAIN placeholder within the central folder
- TWEAK: LiteSpeed admin dashboard warning is now displayed upon completion of migration on the destination site, even after dismissing the message on the source site.
- TWEAK: Do not show UpdraftPlus news in the WordPress events and news widget section without first gaining user consent
- TWEAK: Change order of checks when seeing if cPanel is present/accessible for asking about disk quota in order to prevent unwanted an PHP notice when safe_mode is active
- TWEAK: Prevent potential fatal error if something has modified an updates check’s ‘translation’ property to be invalid before passing on to UpdraftPlus
- TWEAK: Update bundled cacert.pem file
1.23.12 – 08/Nov/2023
- FIX: Issue that prevented some database restores from completing due to a change in wpdb in WordPress 6.4